During this time, in light of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic, Project Response is taking proactive steps to address a number of business concerns. First and foremost, we want to maintain a safe workplace for both our employees, clients and visitors. We will therefore be adopting CDC recommendations and Florida Department of Health protocols. The following policies will be implemented and strictly followed.
- All clients, visitors and Project Response personnel must wear a mask at all times when inside the building.
- The door to the case management center will remain locked at all times to limit office access and ensure social distancing within the building. This does not mean we are not open. Knock or call the front desk and we will let you in.
- Regular services are still operational and continuing as before.
- The clinic requires all clients to wear masks, for those clients visiting the clinic who require a mask, one will be provided.
- A temperature check is required from clients visiting the clinic.
- At this time, if possible, we ask family members to wait outside.
As per the CDC guidelines we encourage frequent hand washing, social distancing and wearing of a protective mask.