Every child loves gifts, both giving and receiving them.
This Christmas holiday season won’t you be a Christmas Elf for a child who is either a client of or who’s parent is a client of Project Response?
We gather names and wishes of these children. Then we search for Elves that help to ensure they enjoy the holiday season by providing at least one gift for these special children.
Here’s How it Works
1. If you choose to sponsor a child, you will receive their first name, age and their wish.
2. Gifts should be no more than $40.00.
3. Gift cards are welcomed, as well.
4. If you are interested in sponsoring a child, please contact
Chris Hackford at Chackford@projectresponse.org or
5. Gifts need to be delivered no later than Friday, December 13.
Your Charitable Donation is tax deductible as allowed by law. Project Response, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization providing services to the Space Coast and Treasure Coast.
And Best Wishes for the New Year!
The Board, Staff and Volunteers of Project Response, Inc.