Would you be an elf this Christmas to a child from a family living with HIV?
Once again the holiday season is upon us. This year, because of Covid-19, your help is especially needed. Please contact Project Response, if you would like to be an Elf this year for a child from a family living with HIV.
How it Works
1. If you choose to sponsor a child, you will receive their first name, age and their wish.
2. Gifts should be no more than $40.00.
3. Gift cards or donation through Paypal are welcome. Project Response will then purchase the gift on your behalf.
4. If you are interested in sponsoring a child, please contact
Chris Hackford at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kate Kunert at email@example.com directly or call 321-724-1177.
5. Gifts need to be delivered no later than Monday, December 7, 2020.
Your Charitable Donation is tax deductible as allowed by law. Project Response, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization providing services to the Space Coast and Treasure Coast.
Wishing everyone a Happy Healthy Holiday Season and all the Best Wishes for the New Year!
The Board, Staff and Volunteers of Project Response, Inc.